Wednesday, September 12, 2007

ReNe: who left the fridge door open?

It's hard to believe that it was over 100F (40C) just 2 weeks back.

It had rained on and off over last weekend, lowering the temperature to about 80F. By Monday, the rain stopped and the skies cleared to a cloudless blue, but the temperatures continue to fall. Yesterday, it was in the sixties, and today, when I woke up, it was freezing. By now, I had already pulled out my new microfleece comforter but I still sleep with the balcony door open. Pulling the door close as soon as I got up this morning, I checked the temperature. Since I don't have a thermometer (yet), I checked the weather forecast on my MBP (MacBook Pro).

49F (9C)! That's actually 10 degrees lower than Toronto right now! According to the forecast, the temperature today will range from 43 to 77F.

This is rather disconcerting. I keep thinking my internal body thermometer must be broken or something because it's brilliantly sunny outside.

I need a thermometer.

No comments: