Me, reading and then getting distracted, taking a shot of my feet propped up on the generous window bay area.
If you see carefully, you can observe in the lower right corner, the building that was featured in the previous post. Now you understand what I mean when I said that the building was off to one side of the view.And of yeah, the windows are quite dirty. The upper pane is not open-able, and the lower ones I did my best to clean, even removing the sliding panes and bringing them to the bathroom to wash with Krud Kutter®. But a recent shower managed to wash a lot of dirt onto them, negating a lot of my effort.
Totally unrelated to these images, here is a shot of what I had for lunch today: Stir fried Kale with green bell peppers and pork with oyster sauce, Tamago - Japanese styled omelette, brown rice, on a seaweed mat. Nice?
2 comments:
This is so funny, had a good guffaw. Hmmm... are those cob-webs forming at your feet? So you were serious about staying in so that there's less laundry!
Um, the meal might look nice if we had not first gotten an eye-full of your feet from the first picture. :P
Keep warm! Get a pair of fleece socks (with non-slip sole). :)
Oakley needs to make window panes with their patented Hydrophobic technology that supposedly repels water, oils, and dust.
hahahha...
No more washing, and they're impact resistant too, in case someone tried to shoot you with a BB-gun.
Post a Comment