Just spent the last hour or so in asleep, but before that in bed as I was feeling cold indoors (seems like the landlord is not about to turn on the centralized heating till October, while outside temperatures are in their teens now). I was initially reading, felt cold, had cold feet, hid under the blanket to warm up, felt comfortable and fell asleep. At least I managed to finish reading the paper I was supposed to discuss tomorrow. In that one hour, I got very warm and comfortable, then got up to go to the toilet, and had my feet shocked by the cold bathroom tiles. The wooden floor in the main living area was not so bad, but the tiles!
Now I get why people have carpeted floors, wear slippers/shoes indoors, and wear thick heavy clothes outdoors.
Mobile blankets. So one does not have to be constrained to one position indoors...
How smart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You just need to put on 50kg of fat. There's your mobile blanket and mattress too.
Ditch the healthy Asian cooking and start binging on the staple American fare and fatten up!
hey, you got to learn your geography more. I'm in Toronto, Canada, not Louisiana/ Alabama, U.S.
and here, people eat tofu, vegetarian, organic produce, and practice yoga; not like other places where cheese is the staple food, garnished with pieces of dead cow, potatoes and exercise is the remote control bench press.
Post a Comment