Tuesday, April 1, 2008

MiKE: Best. Rolls. Ever.

So, i've been experimenting with cinnamon roll recipes. They've not turned out particularly good. That is, until the previous iteration, but unfortunately I baked them at too high a temperature and they kinda burnt. And I had placed them too close, and they all stuck together.

This time, I think I've got the recipe right. Made a batch to bring to class. We had an end of course pot luck kind of thing, and I brought about 7 of the 12 rolls. Besides not having enough container space to fit all 12, I knew a certain someone who would probably, erm... punish me for not leaving any behind. They even looked good before they were baked, so I sort of knew they would turn out good. All who tasted it liked it, and a couple of them even asked me for the recipe.

Well, here's some pictures, just before baking:

and fresh out of the oven:

No comments: