
The living area... 15x15 (feet), fully carpeted (and just shampooed so the whole apartment smells... not wholly unpleasant, but it smells like bitter chrysanthemum, which, oddly enough, remind me of the hair-lice killing solution I had to use before when I was a kid...)

What you see just as you enter the front door... toilet and primping area... There's actually another closet just facing the sink. The layout is rather much like a hotel room, with the toilet near the front door, followed by the kitchen and finally the living area.
All our worldly possessions....
The little balcony. This unit gets the afternoon sun, so if it wasn't for the air-conditioner (which, by the way, is included with all utilities in the rental), the apartment would be unbearably warm.

Sleeping on the floor because the company I bought a mattress from is f***ked up.
No comments:
Post a Comment