So I've just finished deleting the singaporean phone numbers from my mobile phone.
(I thought that since the sim cards in the US are locked to the mobile phones, I would have to get a new phone, but it turned out that some providers allow you to use your own phone. Going with T-mobile, I just got a new sim card and used my old phone, which meant I had all my old settings and information saved on it.)
Like clearing the flat before we left, it was one of those actions that felt like, yeah, I'm really leaving. Weird, I know, since I've already left and has been in St Louis for over a week. It felt sad, nostalgic and yet exciting.
And like clearing the flat, it brought back a few memories. As I keyed in the numbers into gmail, I ran into names I've not called in the past few *years*. For example, I have names from the RFL ride of 2001, but I've not called any of them since 2001. I also ran into names I don't recognize... Names from university days... It's incredible how much it is easier to let stuff accumulate electronically because the space taken up doesn't actually grow in physical volume.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment