Ryan loves his walks. Or rather, loves the times he is taken out of the apartment and carried while we walk. He loves it so much that sometimes, he gets quite flustered and fussy if he does not get out. Like today; Serene brought him out, and met me downstairs after I ran an errand. We decided to go slightly further with him, but after I put down some stuff I was carrying. We went back up to the apartment, and as soon as he realised that his walk had been shortened, he started to throw a tantrum until we got his stroller out the door, at which point he magically quietened down, and almost put on a grin on his face. That's how we know he likes going out very much.
I wonder how he'd like going out when it is -20ÂșC in winter.
Friday, August 21, 2009
mother & son
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment