So it's been cool recently, temperatures hovering around 15C. That's nice.
What's not so nice is that the humidity has plummeted as well. It's about 30+% relative humidity now, and this brings up problems I guess I would have to get used to. Previously, I had travelled during winter but that was only for a short period of time; I could suffer dry skin knowing I would be back in humid Singapore shortly.
Now, I guess I have to ramp up my skin care routine. My apartment looks a little messy, with open pans and containers of water in the corners. Even though I have a heater, I hadn't used it yet because it's extremely drying -- instead, I simply put on more clothing. I don't know... what's an environmentally friendly, and yet tasteful way to humidify a room?
And the really irritating thing? Carpeted floor... the number of times I've been shocked after walking across it... I even get a shock when I touch running water from a tap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment