Toying with the idea of buying ice skates...
I know how to skate, a little, both on land and ice, though the last time I've been on skates of any kind was in Singapore. I've always thought that while living in the Great White North, I'd have plenty of opportunities for winter sports -- I had planned to skate, to learn to ski...
I have done nothing. The first winter, I was too busy settling into my new job and simply settling into Toronto. Second winter, I was pregnant.
Augh. But we just bought a new microwave yesterday cuz our previous microwave died, and the new oven costs more than I hoped it would have cost.
I know how to skate, a little, both on land and ice, though the last time I've been on skates of any kind was in Singapore. I've always thought that while living in the Great White North, I'd have plenty of opportunities for winter sports -- I had planned to skate, to learn to ski...
I have done nothing. The first winter, I was too busy settling into my new job and simply settling into Toronto. Second winter, I was pregnant.
Augh. But we just bought a new microwave yesterday cuz our previous microwave died, and the new oven costs more than I hoped it would have cost.
No comments:
Post a Comment