well, not really. So yesterday, when Serene was off at the dentist's, I had to take care of the kid. We expected him to be napping for almost all of the time Serene was supposed to be away; however, of course the boy had to wake up early, and refuse, very firmly, to go back to sleep. Of course, that meant a mini-tantrum, with him managing to corral up whatever he had to tell me that he was not going to sleep. That included very high pitched screams, body arching back so he could not be put on his side (we like to put him to sleep on his side), kicking me in the throat, poking my eyes when I put my face close, and using his legs to thump the mattress.
So, ok, awake he is. And I was going through the usual routine of activities for him, and I sort of ran out of things to do. I looked around and found this bead puzzle that someone passed to us. I know this is probably for older kids, but decided to let him try anyway. Interestingly, he actually started to play with the beads, but then, he quickly got bored with the toy, and started to use the wire as a support (he can sit up unassisted, but not for too long). Soon, he got tired, and then frustrated, then this:
So, right now, we are keeping the toy away from him - the blue wire is starting to come loose already...


No comments:
Post a Comment