So, what do you think? This was an earlier picture. He has definitely grown since that time. Right now, he has put on so much weight that I get a persistent backache and near carpal tunnel syndrome holding him up and using my hands to hold him close to my body - especially after a meal, he likes to be held upright and close to me, and the pressure helps him burp.
Today, he will be 8 weeks old. I suppose the more appropriate picture will be the one I'll post next...
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Like father? or like mother?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He actually looks like both of you, though I wish I could say he looks more like Serene so that I'd have an excuse for expressing relief at Ryan not having to deal with having a naturally naughty-looking face. Look what you've done, Mike! Your son looks naughty like you, even when he's not actually up to any mischief! He's gonna be blamed for pranks in school just cuz of your looks. Kidding, kidding, you three look incredibly sweet.
Post a Comment